Board of Governors
Pima County Community College District is governed by a five-member board representing County electoral districts. Members are elected to serve a six-year term.
The Board determines the mission and sets goals for the College. The Board is also responsible for selecting the administrative head of the Pima County Community College District.
Learn more about:
- Members of the Board
- Board Member elections
- Board Recognition: employee, student and community member achievements & professional growth
- Meeting notices, agendas, videos, supporting materials
Visit the Meeting Notices website to view the Board meeting calendar, agendas, packets, videos and minutes.
- Live video streaming
Board meetings that are not executive session are live streamed and are later posted to the website. View Board agendas for the date, time and subject of meetings.
Recent Presentations to the Board
- Preparations Underway for Higher Learning Commission Required Reports (5/8/13)
- Meet and Confer: ACES - AFSCME - PCCEA (5/8/13)
- Fiscal Year 2013-14 budget proposal (5/8/13)
- Looking ahead: preparing for the next comprehensive visit [accessible](5/3/13)
- Board sends message of support for Adult Education funding (4/10/13)
- Board Chair provides statement at Feb. 29 Special Board Meeting (2/29/12)
- Board adopts statement endorsing changes to PCC's college admission standards (9/21/11)
- Board Chair provides statement on Student Learning Outcomes (11/10/10)
Pima Community College is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer and educational institution committed to excellence through diversity. Upon request, reasonable accommodations will be made for individuals with disabilities. Every effort will be made to provide reasonable accommodations in a timely manner. To request accommodation, please call (520) 206-4539 or fax (520) 206-4567.