Careers & Internships
You may have started your academic career at Pima with only a small idea of what you'd like to do for a career. Or you might have some idea, but you’re still unsure if you'll like it.
We have a wealth of information to help you choose a direction that's right for you. Career Services has ways for you to research majors and find careers that fit your personality and interests.
Pima's MyCareerPath process can help with your career choices and job research.
- MyCareerPath: PCC's five-step process helps you make career choices and research jobs.
- Arizona Career Information System (AZCIS): The state provides career planning information. Initial login must be from campus computers.
- Start a Résumé: Need help starting or improving your résumé? Use this flyer to unlock résumé resources in AZCIS.
- Résumé Guide: Learn how to create a résumé.
- Social Media Do's and Don'ts: How to help ensure that your social media supports your job search.
We can guide you to job listings from local employers and on Internet job search sites.
Meet with a Pima counselor to
- understand your personal interests, abilities, values and lifestyle.
- understand various occupations and current job market trends.
- better understand yourself and the world of work.
- make more meaningful career choices.
Student Success Classes
PCC's Student Success classes can help you
- decide on a major and career.
- learn more about transferring to a college or university.
- find a job.
- develop study, organization and goal-setting skills.
The classes are from .25 to 3 credits. Some classes have similar descriptions. Talk with an advisor to help you decide on the best option for you.