Board of Governors
Pima County Community College District is governed by a five-member board representing County electoral districts. Members are elected to serve a six-year term.
The Board determines the mission and sets goals for the College. The Board is also responsible for selecting the administrative head of the Pima County Community College District.
David A. Longoria
Sylvia M. Lee, Ph.D.
Scott A. Stewart
Learn more about:
- Members of the Board
- Board Roles and Processes
- Board Bylaws
- Board Member elections
- All College Council
- Board Committees
- Board Recognition: employee, student and community member achievements & professional growth
- Meeting notices, agendas, videos, supporting materials
Visit the Meeting Notices website to view the Board meeting calendar, agendas, packets, videos and minutes.
- Access live video streaming [captioned version]
Board meetings that are not executive session are live streamed and are later posted to the website. View Board agendas for the date, time and subject of meetings.
Recent Presentations to the Board
- Tuition and Fees Fiscal Year 2016 (Mar. 2015)
- Honors Program (Mar. 2015)
- Marketing Campaign (Mar. 2015)
- HSE GED Testing (Mar. 2015)
- Budget and Finance Planning (Feb. 2015)
- Human Resources Structure Review (Feb. 2015)
- Human Capital Management Presentation [accessible version] (Feb. 2015)
Statements & Notices:
- Board approves College Planning Parameters (2/4/15)
- Board affirms open admissions policy (6/25/13)
- Board sends message of support for Adult Education funding (4/10/13)
- Board Chair provides statement at Feb. 29 Special Board Meeting (2/29/12)
- Board adopts statement endorsing changes to PCC's college admission standards (9/21/11)
- Board Chair provides statement on Student Learning Outcomes (11/10/10)
Pima Community College is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer and educational institution committed to excellence through diversity. Upon request, reasonable accommodations will be made for individuals with disabilities. Every effort will be made to provide reasonable accommodations in a timely manner. To request accommodation, please call (520) 206-4539 or fax (520) 206-4567.