The College carries out research into the enrollment characteristics of our students and their success to support institutional effectiveness, program review, enrollment management and other areas of College operations. In addition, we survey our graduating students to get their input on their Pima experience.
Dashboards organize and present information in a way that is very easy to use and read. You can use filter options to select subsets of information and the charts within the dashboards will update automatically to provide the data for the options you selected. Here, you can access the currently available dashboards. We will be adding more over time as needs are identified. If you have any feedback on these reports, requests for updated content, or would like assistance with accessibility, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to use the dashboards: Instructions
- Enrollment Trend Report: Headcount and FTSE by Semester and College, updated annually after each academic year.
- Summary of Student Enrollment for Fiscal Year 2016-17: Summarizes the annual unduplicated State reportable head count (number of students served) and the annual full-time equivalents (FTSE) generated by enrollment in credit classes (1 FTSE for every 30 credits enrolled) and completion of select non-credit educational programs (1 FTSE for every 640 hours completed).
- Enrollment of Recent High School Graduates: This interactive report provides information on the fall enrollment of recent high school graduates at PCC per local high school district.
Enrollment and Student Characteristics Reports:
The Enrollment and Student Characteristics reports show a summary of enrollment for each term, along with key demographic characteristics, including: race/ethnicity, gender, full/part-time status, and age groups. For access to the interactive report, those with access to Pima Reports can log into pimareports.pima.edu, navigate to the "Interactive Reports-Beta Testing" folder, and choose the related term report in the "Longitudinal Reports" folder.
- Summer 2017 Characteristics Report
- Spring 2017 Characteristics Report
- Fall 2016 Characteristics Report
- Program Viability - Awards
Contains: Awards, potential jobs and earnings
Filter options: Program area, degree program code, degree concentration, gender, state or Pima County
- Discipline Viability - Enrollment
Contains: Headcount, seat count, retention, persistence
Filter options: Subject code and gender
Student Success Reports:
- Five Year Trend of Awards Dashboard. Information on the awards that PCC students received during the most recently completed academic year, including certificates and degrees for credit programs, and certificates of completion awards from the Center for Training and Development. This report includes five-year trend data on awards by program area.