The College carries out research into the enrollment characteristics of our students and their success to support institutional effectiveness, program review, enrollment management and other areas of College operations. In addition, we survey our graduating students to get their input on their Pima experience.
During the 2014-2015 academic year, work started on dashboard reporting. Dashboards organize and present information in a way that is very easy to use and read. You can use filter options to select subsets of information and the charts within the dashboards will update automatically to provide the data for the options you selected. Here, you can access the currently available dashboards. We will be adding more over time as needs are identified. If you have any feedback on these reports or requests for different content, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Spring characteristics
Contains: Headcount, race/ethnicity, gender, full/part time, age groups
Filter options: College, student type, student intent
- Enrollment by program area
Contains: Fall enrollment, retention and persistence for five fall semesters
Filter options: College, race/ethnicity, gender, student intent, program area, program code, program type
- Enrollment Trend Report: Headcount and FTSE by Semester and College, updated annually after each academic year.
- Enrollment by Characteristics: Semester and annual reports on student demographic information.
- Enrollment of Recent High School Graduates: This report provides information on the enrollment of recent high school graduates in Arizona broken down by Pima, Cochise, and Santa Cruz Counties for three recent fall semesters.
- Enrollment by Zip Code: Semester and fiscal year zip code maps for the district and by campus.
- Academic Success Indicators: Course grades, GPA, course completion and retention by selected student and course characteristics.
- Graduate Report: Information on the awards that PCC students received during the most recently completed academic year, including certificates and degrees for credit programs, and certificates of completion awards from the Center for Training and Development. This report includes five-year trend data on awards by program area.
- PCC Transfer Rates: PCC's transfer rates for the New-to-Higher Education Cohorts from 2006-07 to 2009-10.
- Summary of Arizona Community College Transfer Rates: Transfer rates for the New-to-Higher Education Cohorts of all Arizona Community Colleges 2006-07 to 2009-10.
- PCC to UA Transfer Student Success: Reports success of students who transferred from PCC to the University of Arizona.
- Executive Summary Transfer Report: Overview information on PCC students who transferred to other State universities.