The College carries out research into the enrollment characteristics of our students and their success to support institutional effectiveness, program review, enrollment management and other areas of College operations. In addition, we survey our graduating students to get their input on their Pima experience.
- Enrollment Trend Report: Headcount and FTSE by Semester and College, updated annually after each academic year.
- Enrollment by Characteristics: Semester and annual reports on student demographic information.
- Enrollment of Recent High School Graduates: This report provides information on the enrollment of recent high school graduates in Arizona broken down by Pima, Cochise, and Santa Cruz Counties for three recent fall semesters.
- Enrollment by Zip Code: Semester and fiscal year zip code maps for the district and by campus.
- Academic Success Indicators: Course grades, GPA, course completion and retention by selected student and course characteristics.
- Graduate Report: Information on the awards that PCC students received during the most recently completed academic year, including certificates and degrees for credit programs, and certificates of completion awards from the Center for Training and Development. This report includes five-year trend data on awards by program area.