Code of Conduct
Student Code of Conduct
Pima Community College provides a safe and stimulating environment for the exchange of knowledge. We encourage reasoned discussion, intellectual honesty, and a respect for the rights of all persons.
The Student Code of Conduct provides you with information about your responsibilities as a student in regard to appropriate behavior and respect for others in the College community.
View the Student Code of Conduct
To report a possible Student Code of Conduct violation, complete an Incident Report Form [MS Word | PDF] and submit it to your campus Office of the Vice President of Student Development as soon as possible.
- Affirmative Action / Equal Employment Opportunity
- Drug-Free Schools & Communities Act
- Family Educational Rights & Privacy Act (FERPA)
- Rights and Responsibilities of Disabled Students at PCC
- Sexual Harassment
- Standards of Academic Progress
- Traffic Regulations
If you have questions or comments please contact any of the Campus Vice Presidents of Student Development. Call the College Information Center at (520) 206-4500 for their contact information.