Return to accessibility navigation at the top of the page.

Helpful Links for International Students

Studying abroad can be both exciting and scary. We've put together some resources to make your transition to living and studying in the United States as smooth as possible. Remember, you may also contact us for any questions you have.


Pima Community College does not have dormitories or student housing. Here are some resources to locate housing:

Pima Community College is not responsible for the information contained in these websites.

TOEFL Test of English as a Foreign Language

Most American colleges and universities require a minimum TOEFL score for studying in an academic program. For information on where to take the test and how to apply, visit the official TOEFL website.

English Language Centers

Here are some ways you can strengthen your English language skills to maximize your study experience in the United States.

Health Insurance

Health insurance is required for students at Pima Community College. The Lewer Agency Inc. provides health insurance for Pima students.

Immigration and Visa

Study Abroad

Pima Community College's International Office offers services for both international students studying at Pima and U.S. students of Pima who want to study abroad. Here are some office resources that deal with study abroad programs.

The following companies also have information on study abroad programs: