Pay with Financial Aid
Pima encourages all students to complete a financial aid application. To apply for federal financial aid, go to www.fafsa.gov and complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Pima's FAFSA school code is: 007266
Guidelines for Paying with Financial Aid
- If you received confirmation of a financial aid award, it will be applied to any unpaid tuition and fees due at the time the award is disbursed.
- If your financial aid does not cover your entire tuition and fees, you are responsible for paying the remaining balance on time.
- If your financial aid is not disbursed by the official drop deadline, it is your responsibility to ensure your tuition and fees are paid on time, possibly out of pocket.
- If you register for additional classes after your financial aid has been disbursed, you are responsible for ensuring the additional tuition and fees are paid on time.
- If financial aid will not cover all of your tuition costs, a Payment Plan may be available to you.
Please note: If you choose to enroll in a Payment Plan, you will be responsible for making monthly payments until the financial aid is disbursed to your student account. At that time, the financial aid will be applied to your balance, with any remaining credit being refunded to you.
Each year there are changes to financial aid policies and procedures to meet federal requirements. It is important to familiarize yourself with the changes. Go to the financial aid webpage, online or visit any financial aid office for information.
Contact any campus financial aid office or call the Financial Aid Hotline at (520) 206-4950 with any questions regarding the status of your financial aid award