Pima offers a variety of ways to pay your bill
- online through MyAccountManager
(Log in to MyPima, go to the Students tab and select Register and Pay, in the My Account section select MyAccountManager)
- in-person at any Campus Cashier's office
- by mail to the address below. Be sure to mail your payment early enough for us to process prior to your payment due date. Do not mail cash.
Pima Community College
4905D East Broadway Boulevard
Tucson, AZ 85709-1225
Are you receiving financial aid? Learn more about paying all or part of your tuition and fees using financial aid.
If you can't pay your bill by the payment deadline, you may be able to enroll in a payment plan.
Notes on Check Payments:
- Pima only accepts checks that contain a printed name and address.
- Make your check payable to Pima Community College.
- Photo identification is required for in-person check payments.
- Include your student ID number, semester (Fall, Spring, Summer), and year.
- Second-party checks, out-of-country checks, postdated checks, and partial tuition payments are not accepted.
- Returned checks are subject to a fee.
- NSF payments may be forwarded to a collection agency or the Pima County Attorney's Office.
It is the policy of Pima Community College to electronically convert and process paper checks received using the Automated Clearing House (ACH) Network, under the rules governed by the National Automated Clearing House Association (NACHA) and the Federal Reserve Bank. College Employees will write student identification numbers on checks when students fail to add them.