PCC Foundation Scholarships
Welcome to STARS Online, the Pima Community College Foundation’s web-based scholarship application program.
The STARS On-Line scholarship application gives you access to numerous scholarships for Pima Community College. Once you complete the application, STARS will provide a list of scholarships that best match your profile. Please read each scholarship's requirements carefully and do not apply for scholarships for which you do not qualify.
You may also apply for PCC funded scholarships through STARS Online:
- Chancellor's Service Scholarship - awarded to new and returning PCC students who have shown competency both academically and civically. Applicants are required to have a minimum 2.5 GPA and documented completion of community service/volunteer work.
- Pima Book Scholarship - funded by Follett Bookstores and are available to help qualified PCC students purchase textbooks at the campus bookstores. Applicants are required to have a minimum 2.5 GPA and demonstrate financial need.
- Pima Opportunity Grant - awarded to students who display financial need and have a minimum 2.5 GPA. This scholarship can provide full or partial tuition and fees for PCC classes.
Application deadline for most scholarships are May 29, 2015. Unofficial transcripts showing your GPA or a copy of your GED diploma must also be received by the Pima Community College Foundation by that date. Applications without unofficial transcripts or GED diploma are not considered. Mail your transcripts to PCC Foundation, 4905 E Broadway Blvd, #C-252, Tucson,AZ 85709-1320; email to email@example.com; or fax to 520-206-4648.
**It has been determined that Safari is not compatible with parts of STARS Online. Please use Internet Explorer, Firefox, or Google Chrome for best results.
If you are a New User, register by clicking the "Start Here" button. If you have completed a STARS application in the past, you may update your record and apply for new scholarships by entering your user name and password. If you have forgotten your user name, call the PCC Foundation office at 520-206-4646.
Be sure to read the Tips for Applying, and complete all of the information to the best of your ability.
Notifications: Students will be notified about scholarships they do and do not receive via email.
Some organizations offer scholarships through a separate application. Click on the links below to retrieve the applications.
- The Minority & Small Business Alliance of Southern Arizona offers $1000 scholarships to full-time students in their second year, U.S. citizens who are in financial need. Deadline is May 15, 2015.
- The Digital Third Coast's Digital Marketing Scholarship is offering a $500 scholarship to students planning to study the fields of marketing, advertising, or public relations. Deadline is August 1, 2015.
- Fundación México is offering $1,100 scholarships for the 2015-16 academic year to PCC students who will be enrolled in at least 9 credit hours. Deadline is August 1, 2015.
- Chapman Automotive is offering a $750 per semester scholarship to students pursuing a degree in Automotive Technology, a U.S. citizen, and maintain a "B" average or better. Applications are being accepted on an ongoing basis.
- T.E.A.C.H. Early Childhood® Arizona offers scholarships to improve the quality of early childhood care and education experiences for young children and their families. Applications are accepted on an ongoing basis.
If you have questions, please call the PCC Foundation at 520-206-4646.