Feedback sought on campus food services
March 7, 2018
PCC and Follett have agreed on a new contract for Bookstore and Café Services. Part of that contract is a commitment from Follett to fund and remodel the store locations.
We want your feedback to be included in the strategy, planning and PCC approval stages.
Share your feedback and ideas via an online survey.
Forums have been scheduled at the following dates and times. Drop in to share your feedback.
- Northwest Campus, Bldg A, Rm 207, 9-11 a.m.
- Downtown Campus, RV-116, 9-11 a.m.
- East Campus. Community Room L-101, 1-3 p.m.
- West Campus, D-107 Lecture Room, D/HRP Bldg, 1st floor: 9-11 a.m.
- Northwest Campus, Bldg. A, Rm 207, 11:30-1 p.m.
- Downtown Campus, CC-215, 3-4:30 p.m.
- East Campus, Community Room L-101, 3:30-5 p.m.
- West Campus, D-107 Lecture Room, D/HRP Bldg, 1st floor, 11:30-1 p.m.