Noncredit Courses and Workshops
Continuing Education offers something for all people living in Pima County with three simple steps:
- Search the Catalog of classes
- Select the CRN (Course Registration Number)
- Call 206-6468 provide:
- date of birth
- contact information (address, email, phone number)
- Course Registration Number (CRN)
What Interests You?
Community Education (personal interest)
Continuing Education Units (maintain credentials/certification)
Credit Class as a Continuing Education Student
Traffic Survival School
View our 2017 Continuing Education class schedule
Knowledge is available when you are. Continuing Education offers hundreds of online courses for Adults and Youth. Try one for FREE.
- Personal Interest courses offered monthly, are instructor-led and 6-8 weeks long, with 12 lessons of 24-30 hours of instruction. Ask questions, receive advice participate in lively discussions.
- Career Training gain practical skills and knowledge to prepare for work in high-demand occupations. Many courses have been reviewed by professional associates and content-approved for Continuing Education Units and/or Professional Education Units. Participants may take up to 6 months to complete the course.
- Teen Scene/ed2go courses give students computer, photography, SAT/ACT Prep testing and other skills. For more information, call 520-206-6579.
Pima Community College Continuing Education in partnership with Ed2go, offers busy people a flexible and convenient way to learn. Our online course solutions allow you to choose from hundreds of courses in a variety of subjects. These continuing education courses do not transfer as credit for PCC degrees.